We all know how important it is to regularly monitor our health. But also, it’s a fact that only a few people make regular systematic examinations of their body. Most of us live under the rule “If you do not hurt me, why would you go to a doctor?”
If you are part of this group, the following simple trick will tell you a lot about your health without ever having to appear in the doctor’s office.
1. Take a spoon and sweep it over the surface of the tongue.
2. Place the spoon in a transparent bag and place it in the light: sun or table lamp.
3. After a minute, check the spoon.
If there are no spots on it and there is no unpleasant odor from the bag then you do not have any health problems.
If you notice an unpleasant smell, it indicates:
Problems with the lungs or stomach – if the scent is sharp
Problems with diabetes – if the smell is sweet
Kidney problems – if the smell reminiscent of ammonia
If you notice any deposits, it indicates:
- Irregular thyroid function – white or yellow
- Bronchitis, poor circulation, high cholesterol – purple
- Respiratory infection – white
- Kidney problems – orange