Perhaps you noticed that Indian women always have lusciously long hair. Indian secrets of beauty have been passed by word of mouth since ancient times.
Indians believe that you can find answers to all questions about beauty and health in nature. Here are 8 Indian hair-care secrets that will help you grow luxurious braids:
1. Rinse & Cold Water
- You should replace hot water with cold water while washing your hair.
- Rinsing with cold water increases blood circulation and results in faster hair growth.
2. Aloe Vera Juice
- Our grannies used Aloe Vera as a perfect moisturizer for all skin types.
- It will take care of your hair and scalp as well.
- All you need is to put freshly squeezed Aloe Vera juice on the hair roots and rub it in gently with your fingers.
3. Coconut Oil Massage
- Pour a little coconut oil in a bowl, heat it for 20 seconds, then apply it on the scalp.
- Gently massage the skin with your fingers, so that the oil penetrates to the roots of the hair.
- The oil nourishes the scalp and cleans the follicles from the accumulated fat.
- Leave it for 30 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo and rinse. Repeat the procedure once a week.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- ACV is a multi-purpose remedy which can take care of your hair.
- It stimulates the hair follicles and helps you to get rid of dandruff.
- All you need to do is to replace your shampoo with ACV once a week.
5. Protein Hair Mask
- Hair loss is often caused by a lack of protein in the diet.
- This trick will restore the amount of protein in your body and revitalize the hair.
- Take two eggs, separate the whites from the yolks, blend the whites and apply the resulting substance to the roots.
- After 30 minutes, wash with shampoo – your hair will glow!
6. Essential Oils In Addition To Coconut Oil
- Indians use a lot of essential oils for hair care.
- The best varieties are almond, jojoba, rosemary, lavender, and thyme.
- They wash out the accumulated fat in the pores and repair the damaged follicles.
7. Less Washing
- To make your hair healthy and glowing you should avoid harsh chemicals contained in most beauty products, as they change the normal pH level of your skin.
- Reduce washing your hair to 1-2 times a week.
8. Panthenol Hair Mask
- D-panthenol is a synthetic vitamin B5.
- Once absorbed into the skin, it normalizes the state of the epidermis.
- Among its properties: the restoration of hair bulbs and the treatment of hair loss.