Your eyelids are part of a ring of muscle which surrounds your eye. Due to this muscle, you open and close your eyes. The eyelids have tendencies to droop because of various factors, such as aging, long-term lifestyle habits and heredity.
The weight from a drooping eyelid may tire the muscles of the eye and cause fatigue, and it is also more difficult to apply makeup. Moreover, the eyeliner or the eye shadow is not visible under the excess skin. All this is really frustrating and if you want to try a natural solution for this problem, we offer you one below.
The following recipe is a natural organic remedy for drooping eyelids and hooded eyes! You won’t believe how easy it is! And all you need is an egg!
Egg whites tighten and firm your skin. The results are visible in few minutes and they last for almost two days from application.
Make sure to have at hand:
– 1 egg (you will need the white part)
– 1 cotton swab
- Firstly, clean your eyelid well from makeup and dry it.
- Crack open an egg and remove the yolk, all you’re going to need is the egg white.
- Hold your eyelid closed and dip a cotton swab into the egg white.
- Rub the cotton swab across the crease of your eyelid (make sure it doesn’t drip, you don’t need much).
- Finally, keep holding your eyelid closed and wait for the egg white to dry. You could also sit in front of a fan to speed up the time.
That’s it! If it doesn’t work for you from the first time, try again. Be patient – you may have to repeat it few times, a little higher or a little lower until you figure out where exactly to apply it for best results. At the end it will come out great and you will be really happy with the outcome.