Facial hair bothers some women and can make them feel insecure about their looks, so they use many techniques to remove them, waxing, bleaching or even shaving but that still doesn’t provide a permanent cure.
However, it is important to remember is that every individual differs, so their hair growth differs. Some reasons for hair growth in women are said to be depression, PCOS, and high testosterone. But, even people who do not have these ailments will have some level of hair growth which can only be considered natural. There are a few remedies and treatments that can help you get rid of facial hair. These remedies are practically painless and will not damage your skin unlike many chemicals for hair removal.
You will need the following ingredients:
• Dry turmeric leaves
• Leaves of Acalphya indica (Khokli or Kuppi)
• Neem leaves
Grind all the ingredients and prepare a paste. Rub it on the face, before sleeping at night. At morning, peel off the dried mixture from your skin. Use it regularly for a few weeks.
Turmeric and milk.
The combination of turmeric and milk will help you remove your unwanted facial hair easily and quickly. Here are step by step directions you can follow easily to remove your unwanted facial hair with turmeric and milk:
• Ingredients you will need to prepare:
• Turmeric- about 1-2 tsp
• Milk- about ½ cup that is enough to make paste.
• Step by step instructions to make this natural turmeric and milk remedy:
• You soak turmeric powder into milk to get a paste that is not too tight; however, it has to stay on your face.
• You apply this paste to your face.
• You leave it on for about 15-20 minutes or until it dries up.
• You wash off with the warm water
Chickpea flour has been traditionally used in the Indian for removing as well as preventing the growth of unwanted facial hair. Here are some simple steps you can follow easily to make a remedy for unwanted facial hair with chickpea flour:
Ingredients you will need to prepare:
• Chickpea flour- about ½ bowl
• Milk- about ½ bowl
• Turmeric powder- about1 tsp
• Fresh cream- about1 tsp
• Step by step instructions to make this chickpea flour mask:
• You take chickpea flour into a bowl.
• You add fresh cream, turmeric, and milk to this bowl
• Then you mix them well to get a smooth paste.
• You apply the paste onto your face with the direction of the hair growth.
• You ensure your facial hair covered.
• You leave it on for roughly half an hour.
• After ½ hour, you begin rubbing this flour mask by using a gentle hand according to the opposite direction of the hair growth.
• You can wet your fingers to rub your face if this paste has dried too much
• Afterwards, you wash your face off with the lukewarm water.
• 1 bowl of peeled and crushed potatoes
• Press on a sieve and extract their juice
• 1 bowl of crushed yellow lentils (lentils soaked overnight in water)
• 4 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 1 table spoon of honey
How to use it:
• Extract juice from potatoes and the rest of the ingredients to make a paste.
• Apply on face and leave it to dry.
• Wash with warm water once dry.