Many people know that aloe vera and coconut oil contain many healing properties, but only a small number of them know that this two ingredients mixed together can do miracles for our skin.
Aloe Vera is excellent for:
- Treating sunburn or burns that are caused from boiling water, fire etc.
- Preventing or hiding stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
- Calming irritated skin and allergic skin reactions
- Natural skin hydration and skin rejuvenation.
Coconut is excellent for:
- Providing a natural shine of the skin.
- Natural skin hydration
- Especially recommended for people with dry skin
- 113 grams of organic coconut (solid form)
- 113 grams of Aloe Vera gel. (gel not, juice.)
- 3-4 drops of any essential oil.(lavender or vanilla oils )
Put the coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel in a small bowl and mix them well.Then stir the mixture for about 5 minutes until you get a bright and homogenous mass.After that you should put a 3-4 drops of any essential oil and store the mixture in a clean glass jar with a good lid. You should keep the mixture at room temperature.
How to Use it:
Apply the mixture normally on your skin right after showering when the pores of the skin are open and the skin can absorb all the useful ingredients!